Saturday, June 17, 2017

节录自《巴哥鼓游》交流营关于创作的分享


创作
从“改变”到“选择”
再“改变”再“选择”
一生的自我发现
一生无尽的作品
—— 编舞家马金泉

Creation
Is an endless looping between
Changes’ and ‘Selections’
Setting off a life-long journey of self-discovery and a never-ending process of creation.
——Choreographer Anthony Meh



I do not want my dance creations to only stir up sensual excitements, but to be influential by provoking thoughts and self-reflection among all of us as dance is never only a form of performance, but a two-way communication with the audience.

Choreographer and Artistic Director-Aman Yap



在编创《人行道》这支舞的时候,对我来说是一个很有趣的挑战。
Choreographing is a very interesting challenge for me.

在一个四方格的有限空间里,我必须思考我到底可以在动作设计上做些什么。
I’d to figure out what movements I could create in the limitation of a square.

这跟生活上许多事情很相像,在这么多捆绑里,我们可以怎样寻得突破。
This is similar to what can we do in our daily life to overcome our limitations.

这就是我当时的思考。
This is what I thought back then.

——精选自独舞《人行道》编舞与表演者侯寯泓分享
Selected words from the sharing about by choreographer and performer-Howard Hew



《开屏锦簇》的孔雀长尾开屏展现时每个角度都有不一样的视觉感受,空间的衡量也必须拿捏。
The long peacock's tail in presents different visual from different perspective, the control of space have to readjust according to the condition of different performance place.

每一次演出我都必须重新思考动作的幅度、观众的感受和琢磨自己的表演,以求带给观众最好的视觉享受。
Each time I will have to reconsider the extension of my movements, rethink about the audience experience & my performance, in order to give them the best visual presentation.

——精选自独舞《開屏錦簇》表演者廖添益分享

Selected words from the sharing about by performer-Kenny Leow




虽然作品在描绘一棵树的生长,但是我觉得它同时也在比喻着我们的人生。我们正也不是仿佛在完成一棵树的生命吗?

It’s a dance about the growth of a tree and also about our life.

——精选自舞者林弘捷關於作品《醉綠》的分享

Excerpt of performer HongJie's sharing on


《醉绿》这一段舞来自《大树成林》 ,我在这个作品里有许多被抬举的舞蹈动作。在这些看似一样的抬举设计里,怎样表现出不一样的轻盈和飘落就是编舞给我最大的挑战。

is an excerpt from the production whereby I have a lots of lifting actions. In all these liftings, I have to challenge myself to create different layer of lightness.

每一次的抬举和落地我都必须想象自己是长相与形状大小不同的叶子,从中揣摩体内的气流运用和落地方式,希望每一次都可以呈献出不一样的层次。

In each lifting & landing, I imagine myself as leaves of different sizes, styles & shapes. Using these imaginations I could modify each movements into different moods & strength.

——精选自舞者林诗珺關於作品《醉綠》的分享

Excerpt of performer ShiJun's sharing on




No comments:

Post a Comment